Knock-knock, Who's There? #Kitsap Real Estate Jokes!
Real estate - here in Kitsap County, and really everywhere nationwide - has just been bonkers the last couple years, and it only intensified during the pandemic. Sometimes, it can help to take a moment out from all the Super Serious aspects of real estate and the local area, and have a laugh. Today, we bring you exactly that . . . a few puns, a few memes, and hopefully a smile to your face!
- Why can't you compare Washington State and Florida? Because it'd be like comparing apples and oranges.
- What do you call two days of rain in Kitsap? A weekend.
- How many real estate agents does it take to change a lightbulb? Six. No reason, that's just how it's always been done.
- What does a house wear? Address
- How did we know the new British neighbor was in real estate? She was always going on about proper tea.
If we can lighten up your next real estate transactions, give us a ring here at Dupuis Team - we would love to give you a hand, and maybe swap another joke or two! Okay, here's one more for the road: