8 Things NOT to Do Right Before You Buy Your New House!
It can seem like there are a million things to cross off on your To Do list, when it comes to house hunting, securing a new mortgage, and moving. Did you know that there are some things you should be careful NOT to do? Here's a helpful infographic to help steer you down the Straight and Narrow, when it comes to home ownership.
- Don't Apply for a New Credit Card
- Don't Buy a New Car
- Don't Furnish the House Before You've Bought It
- Avoid Changing Jobs
- Don't Close Any Credit Accounts
- Don't Get Behind on Any Payments
- Don't Spend Your Savings
- Don't Move Money Without a Paper Trail
Feeling unsure about where you stand? Give us a call today at Dupuis Team Real Estate - we're always happy to lend an ear, and offer advice on your home buying process!